Our practice has been serving the El Paso community since 1998 in the areas of family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics. We currently have 6 clinics throughout El Paso. We participate with most major health plans and are currently members of the EPIC IPA with HealthSpring.
We take quality of care very seriously and are constantly implementing new programs to raise our STAR and HEDIS scores and improve patient outcomes. Even though our patient community is very extensive, we have a “no one left behind” mentality. We monitor patient scheduling to make sure patients are seen appropriately and reach out to those who aren’t via phone, mail and patient portal. We work hand in hand with the insurance companies to reach out to members and identify those patients who are particularly at a high risk for developing complications. We also have implemented a Case Management Program for non compliant or high risk patients.
We reach out to the community via our magazine, radio program and social media. We also host community events several times per year to help patients engage in their healthcare in a fun environment.
- We are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- We strive to deliver high quality and cost effective health care in the community we serve.
- We believe the following values are essential and timeless in pursuit of our mission.
- We recognize and affirm the uniqueness and human worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our health care team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, dignity, and respect.
- To be passionate in continuously searching for ways to combine the benefits of two great worlds-publicly funded care with quality control, customer service, and principles of a successful profitable business.
- The secret of our successful medical practice is to provide our patients with a holistic approach to their medical and human needs. We will combine technology, science, and human compassion.
- To always provide the best and most comprehensive medical care at our patients convenience while remaining compliant with all policies and regulations stipulated by the state and federal government.
- Provide access to multi-cultural and highly educated physicians through convenient day and night clinics, telemedicine, and Internet services.
- Through our people, we will provide individualized treatment, higher quality care, and error free services at the best possible cost.
- We will empower people to manage their health by focusing on preventive medicine, patient education, and research.